Who we serve
JHNA's reputation of excellence while identifying then solving our clients' most difficult warfighter questions has allowed us to work across channels. Not limited to government entities, our consultants are called in to solve industry challenges.
- Offices of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
- Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- Army’s Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology
- Aviation Development Directorate (ADD)
- Aviation and Missile Research Development Research Center (AMRDEC)
- Technological Application Program Office (TAPO)
- US Army Special Operations Aviation Command (ARSOAC)
- Army Program Manager for Force Projection
- Program Manager for Next Generation Combat Vehicle
- Army’s requirements developers currently designing the Joint Tactical Aerial Resupply Vehicle (JTAARS)
Our customers and partners hire JHNA because of our warfighter to engineer and acquisition expertise. Our consultants have years of experience supporting OUSD, Joint Staff, and HQDA offices, in and out of uniform. We are immediately able to contribute to meeting customer requirements implementing processes, analysis to complete tasks or prepare needed products.
Share this Post
Want to find out more?
Connect with JHNA to learn more about our expertise or joining our team.